Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tina and ebabe

I found a way to put myself on eBabe a few weeks ago for $300. I got a small response. Then one person in particular placed a bid for me and won. It was Tina. Tina and I had met many years before, when she was working at Guitar Center selling drums. I wanted her to be in the band that I was starting at the time. The band didn't pan out and Tina and I lost contact for many years. We found each other again at a poetry open-mic night in Vallejo. It wasn't long after that that Tina and I were living together in a little house on the water. We stayed together like that for almost a year. Then life and my decisions pulled us apart and I moved away to be closer to the ocean and the school I was going to. Now here she is again, buying my relatively low-cost affections on eBabe. Now we're starting over again many more years from the last time I saw her. When I last knew her she was a teacher at a small high school. Now she is a principal at another high school, this one on Mars. I guess I'll be moving to Mars soon to be with Tina, after all she did buy me. I'll be sure to give her every penny's worth, and make things special this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment