Monday, March 8, 2010

Sierra

I met Sierra through my sister Aimee. She needed a place to stay and I had room at my house. It turned out that Sierra liked to go to the beach and have long walks on it like I did.  Sierra never got jealous of Tina, whom I lived with at the time. I think that maybe Tina got a little jealous of Sierra because of all the attention I would give her. I had to coax Sierra into cuddling with me, I think, but it didn't take much at all. When I would leave the house to go to school and Sierra would be there by herself she'd cry, often loudly, that sometimes the neighbors would hear. I started leaving the radio on to soothe her while she was alone and I think the sound of voices did just that. Though not neccesarily a big girl, Sierra loved to eat, and she was very against wasting food.  Sierra liked to kiss, but her breath smelled really bad. Sierra loved to dance and sing.

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice looking dog. Was Tina an ex that you were living with, or a roommate? Friend? Someone else? Sierra seems like she needs to fix a couple things about her ways. If she had bad breath all the time, I wonder how bad her morning breath smelt? haha

    ReplyDelete