Monday, March 8, 2010

Taryn

Taryn. What kind of a name is Taryn? If anything it is an interesting name. Taryn. That was her name, or is her name rather. I met her in a coffee shop; she was working, I was loitering. I Took her home to my mom's house where I was living at the time, and we slept, only slept, together for the first time. I remember my mom coming home from work the next morning and finding her curled up next to me underneath the blanket, my mom never said anything about it. From that point on we were inseparable. She'd go to work at the coffee shop early in the morning and I'd wait for her to get off and come to me. We did nothing more than sleep together, not just sleep. She was sweet and cuddly and had a thing for fast food and Marijuana. We would "sleep", and cuddle and then go off to get fast food somewhere and come home and watch a movie or two. That was our routine, day in and day out. This went on for about 8 months. Then the end came, abruptly. I think I caught her in a lie about her being out with another guy and I bailed. I ended up in Seattle. She stayed in Benicia, where she will always stay. Then one day out of nowhere I get this friend request from "Taryn." Needless to say I added her and to this day we stay in touch but don't sleep together anymore. Just hello's, good byes and hugs in between.

1 comment:

  1. She seems like the majority of my friends! Fast food and Marijuana? haha It's hard to stay interested in a relationship, when you fall into a routine that is so easy to maintain.

    ReplyDelete